A potential Twitter deal would add an interesting fold to the narrative considering the company's history with Vine, a pioneering video app it shuttered in 2017.
- ‘Doubling down’: Inside the 49ers social and digital rush to replace lost in-stadium marketing dollars
- ‘One beat in an ongoing movement’: BET+ general manager Devin Griffin on the streamer’s evolution
- ‘Gives us more control’: To grow revenue, Schibsted built its own podcast platform
- TikTok’s unusual spinoff: 4 outstanding advertiser concerns
- ‘We have seen increasing demand’: Facebook video powers a user-generated content surge