The shift towards online advertising will continue and it’s share of total media spend will accelerate with the COVID-19-related economic crisis, according to new research from the Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) and Ipsos.
- Trending: Macy’s cuts Santa, Jay-Z debuts pot brand and cereal sales spike
- More-subdued presidential debate sees drop-off in TV viewers
- Ninja as pitchman? Why talent agencies see gamers as the new ‘face of brands’
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Jeep, Jägermeister and more
- Monstrous things are happening at BSSP