The company, which recently completed its acquisition of Sprint, said during its second-quarter earnings that it now has more than 98 million subscriber's, or about 5 million more than AT&T.
- 5 takeaways from the ANA’s ‘human’-obsessed virtual Masters of Marketing event
- Who won the debate, plus Fox News vs. CNN vs. MSNBC on YouTube and Facebook: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Macy’s cuts Santa, Jay-Z debuts pot brand and cereal sales spike
- More-subdued presidential debate sees drop-off in TV viewers
- Ninja as pitchman? Why talent agencies see gamers as the new ‘face of brands’