The FutureBrand Index 2020 has just been released, the first comprehensive global study into the perception of global brands since the outbreak of COVID-1. And the findings show well-perceived companies can consistently align the full picture of the experiences they create with their wider corporate purpose.
- Outlaw Pro reeled in by Rooster
- Millions of households will cancel TV subscriptions this year, eMarketer projects
- Harry’s honors men who buck the norm in biggest ad campaign yet
- Hormel’s record-setting virtual pizza party woos fans, benefits frontline workers
- Oracle, Walmart deal for TikTok tentatively approved, paving way for digital shakeup