Australia’s media and industry commentators have been quick to applaud the ACCC’s mandatory draft code for negotiation between traditional news organisations and digital platforms giants aimed at restoring the balance of power between new and old media.
- Stop & Shop unveils new e-commerce platform
- TikTok inks 3-year deal with New York Yankees
- Retailers’ back-to-school ads resonate by empathizing with uncertainty, study finds
- Lowe’s dials up marketing amid pandemic-induced home improvement boom
- Why returning to the office is dependent on childcare: Office Hours