YouTube eked out a 5.8% gain in ad revenue, while Alphabet's growing cloud computing business helped to offset bigger declines in ad sales.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Subaru, Headspace, SiriusXM and more
- Geico backs MLB’s ‘Field of Dreams’ game and McCormick makes a hot deal: Trending
- Future-proofing programmatic: hybrid in-housing, getting control of your data & leaning into change
- Local advertising – from bottom of the barrel to community hero
- Uncomfortable Conversations: How one DE&I consultant is pushing agency CEOs for real change