Although the company's overall ad revenue fell, bright spots included strong demand from direct response advertisers on YouTube and growth in commerce.
- How the FT prepared for a world without third-party cookies
- Westpac signs up to Verizon DSP
- ‘There are so many cool things we could do’: Publisher interest in subscription-driving bundles simmers
- Craigslist founder Craig Newmark on why he’s donating millions to journalism
- ‘We’ll get briefs we couldn’t access before’: Inside Channel 4’s push for programmatic advertisers