The increase comes after the company slashed marketing spend by 70% in Q2, giving it a "sizable marketing war chest" for the remainder of the year.
- Why returning to the office is dependent on childcare: Office Hours
- Turn up the volume – audio is the future of digital
- Get on your bike: can cycling brands keep wheels in motion post-lockdown?
- Ads We Like: ‘Reclaim Her Name’ celebrates the women writers hidden behind pseudonyms
- Gay Times launches GTX: ‘The success of LGBTQ+ campaigns comes down to nuance’