Welcome to Ad Age’s Wake-Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital news. If you’re reading this online or in a forwarded email, here’s the link to sign up for our Wake-Up Call newsletters.
- Netflix CMO Bozoma Saint John says she is recovering from emergency surgery during her first week in job
- T-Mobile says it's now the second-largest carrier. Forrester analyst says that's 'bunk'
- T-Mobile's says it's now the second-largest carrier. Forrester analyst says that's 'bunk'
- Your chances of getting COVID-19 from flying, how JC Penney is advertising amidst bankruptcy, and more: Datacenter Weekly
- The decade's 5 funniest brew ads, in celebration of International Beer Day