Five trends will permanently change business and tech as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new report from Forrester. The New, Unstable Normal describes how, despite healthcare and management procedures, COVID-19 will profoundly impact the next decade.
- Salesforce agrees to buy software maker Slack for $27.7 billion
- 11 of the most creative brand monolith memes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Greenies, Hershey’s, Oculus and more
- YouTube reveals its hottest creators and brands, not including PewDiePie
- Ad industry’s pandemic slide not as bad as originally projected, according to new forecast