Fandom in Australia is worth $4.3 billion, with each fan spending on average $909 per year on their particular fandom and aligning with the right fans represents a significant opportunity for brands, according to new research by Powered, Nine’s marketing solutions division.
- Have ideas for the Redskins’ new name? The team says it is looking for input
- How Hugo Boss, UK Post Office pivoted to suit COVID-19 customer conditions
- Advertising must become 'the change it claims it wants to see in fleeting moments of civil unrest': Uncomfortable Conversations
- Trump spends big on the late-night TV shows that ridicule him daily
- Looking at the future of podcasting with Megaphone