When Carl Hartmann and Mark Livings set out to build Lyre’s Spirit Co, they were looking to create a product and brand that would provide a palatable and socially acceptable alternative to alcoholic spirit-based beverages. Little did they know, the COVID-19 crisis was about to deliver a hoard of potential customers looking for a healthier lifestyle while in lockdown.
- Turn up the volume – audio is the future of digital
- Get on your bike: can cycling brands keep wheels in motion post-lockdown?
- Ads We Like: ‘Reclaim Her Name’ celebrates the women writers hidden behind pseudonyms
- Gay Times launches GTX: ‘The success of LGBTQ+ campaigns comes down to nuance’
- Cartier's attempt to self-censor LGBTQ+ ad in China backfires