As pressure mounts from consumers and civil rights groups, the fierce competitors are taking different routes, as are other rival pairs, Ford and GM, and Nike and Adidas.
- How to focus on content, rather than simply publish it
- Do brands need to think like tech companies to survive?
- Desire, novelty and fear will be key psychological influences in the future of experiential marketing
- Agency workers are fleeing cities, and Facebook promises to crack down on white nationalism: Friday Wake-Up Call
- Young people are facing a mental health crisis like never before. Can a new brand really help them?