Griffiths' appointment follows longtime CEO Eric Salama abruptly stepping down in February; Salama said in a LinkedIn post this week that he disagreed with parent company Bain's decision to place him on 'garden leave.'
- Facebook considers banning political ads in the lead-up to the U.S. election
- Amazon's TikTok ban was a false alarm, capping off a whirlwind week of suspicion towards China-backed app
- Agency Brief: 600 & Rising selects board of directors and advisory council
- Curbside pickup, delivery and e-commerce will define retail’s next chapter
- Introducing Women to Watch Argentina's class of 2020