HSBC CMO, Leanne Cutts, speaking at the Cannes Lion Live 2020 ?virtual event, explained how the multinational bank began a global refresh on its brand identity, “because we know successful brands need to be true to their DNA and their original values and heritage, but also to be fresh for what audiences and customers need today”.
- ‘The most influential people aren’t on social’: Why amplification is not key to Team Epiphany’s influencer strategy
- ‘Netflix for ears’: How a new serialized podcast is helping BMW shift into branded entertainment
- ‘This is a relationship business’: The in-person client meeting is beginning to make a comeback among publishers
- Digiday Research: What return to the physical office looks like for media workers — fewer meetings, less snacks
- What comes next: Looking to the other side of the coronavirus fallout, recession and social unrest