HSBC CMO, Leanne Cutts, speaking at the Cannes Lion Live 2020 ?virtual event, explained how the multinational bank began a global refresh on its brand identity, “because we know successful brands need to be true to their DNA and their original values and heritage, but also to be fresh for what audiences and customers need today”.
- 5 takeaways from the ANA’s ‘human’-obsessed virtual Masters of Marketing event
- Who won the debate, plus Fox News vs. CNN vs. MSNBC on YouTube and Facebook: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Macy’s cuts Santa, Jay-Z debuts pot brand and cereal sales spike
- More-subdued presidential debate sees drop-off in TV viewers
- Ninja as pitchman? Why talent agencies see gamers as the new ‘face of brands’