?Seafood Industry Australia, the seafood industry's national peak-body, has found itself with a $4 million federal government grant, which will be used for the sector's first ever whole-of-industry national marketing campaign.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now