A new framework designed to create a universal definition and language of effectiveness, the Creative Effectiveness Ladder, has been launched by James Hurman and Peter Field at the Cannes Lions Live 2020 event. The Creative Effectiveness Ladder outlines six main levels of effectiveness achievement, from least, such as just an influential idea, to most commercially impactful, an enduring icon.
- ‘The most influential people aren’t on social’: Why amplification is not key to Team Epiphany’s influencer strategy
- ‘Netflix for ears’: How a new serialized podcast is helping BMW shift into branded entertainment
- ‘This is a relationship business’: The in-person client meeting is beginning to make a comeback among publishers
- Digiday Research: What return to the physical office looks like for media workers — fewer meetings, less snacks
- What comes next: Looking to the other side of the coronavirus fallout, recession and social unrest