Rising customer expectations have pushed marketers into being engagers, beyond just messengers, fostering customer engagement well beyond the first purchase, according to the latest Salesforce State of Marketing report. And in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, standards of customer engagement are shifting yet again, with marketers on the forefront of new trends.
- Battling negative online customer reviews in the face of the Covid hangover
- Audi Australia appoints new GM marketing
- Netflix subscriber forecast falls short of expectations
- See Vroom’s new Super Bowl commercial about buying cars from consumers
- Peloton reportedly pauses production of bikes and treadmills as demand wanes