oOh!media has confirmed former Junkee founder and CEO, Neil Ackland, as its new chief content, marketing and creative officer as part of a new-look executive structure announced today.
- Six months in, News Corp’s ‘Knewz’ aggregator has big ambitions
- How The Atlantic is moving its biggest festival online
- Streaming advertising’s tipping point: Viewership has shifted and ad dollars are expected to follow
- As advertisers boycott Facebook, publishers see video ad revenue fall in July
- How David Jones is using digital assistants to improve customer service