Two long-dormant brands are set to be revived in the Australian market, with news the Polly Waffle chocolate bar is coming back to supermarket shelves and drivers will soon see Ampol back at the petrol bowser. But is the nostalgia both represent enough to win back consumers?
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- KFC’s US marketing chief, who helped modernize brand with off-the-wall creative, departs