Scott Finlow spoke to Marketing Dive about how the food and beverage giant's purposeful efforts have tapped into what's popular now, including John Krasinski's "Some Good News."
- ‘Work together around an open solution’: As Rubicon and Telaria rebrand as Magnite, the SSP sets out to rival the walled gardens
- Sex toy sales are up and publishers are seeing an opportunity to grasp
- ‘Are you going to put people over profit?’: As Facebook boycott continues, DTCs still running ads on the platform in a tricky spot
- WTF is California’s new, and potentially stronger, privacy law?
- Deep Dive: How publishers must adapt to the new normal