In times of crisis, uncertainty and complexity, we all seek reassurance from the businesses and institutions supporting us. And as the COVID-19 pandemic hit, one channel customers sought such reassurance from is the humble call centre.
- Salesforce agrees to buy software maker Slack for $27.7 billion
- 11 of the most creative brand monolith memes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Greenies, Hershey’s, Oculus and more
- YouTube reveals its hottest creators and brands, not including PewDiePie
- Ad industry’s pandemic slide not as bad as originally projected, according to new forecast