Zoom’s explosive growth made the platform a target for bad actors who have spammed the video conferencing tool with NSFW images and racial slurs.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Asia Pacific indie agency Special Group opens in the U.S. with creative vet William Gelner at the helm
- CMO50 2020 and the very essence of marketing
- Netflix raises U.S. subscription price in sign of confidence
- Watch ‘Covey Spreader,’ conservative PAC The Lincoln Project’s ‘insane,’ comedic anti-Trump ad
- Watch: Kohl’s CMO unveils holiday campaign