The University of Sydney has developed a chatbot utilising artificial intelligence (AI) to help it handle the raft of COVID-19-related student inquires it’s fielding as a result of the pandemic, which has seen classes move online, facilities closed and students unable to attend university.
- Quibi, one of Hollywood’s biggest flops, will reportedly close
- What to expect this holiday season: Exclusive insights on the shopper mindset during a COVID Christmas
- Notorious B.I.G. rapped about his love for Pepsi 23 years ago—now the brand is using it in an ad
- Opinion: Judge Stan Richards on his deeds, not a few words
- Advertising Week: The List announces diversity-focused mentorship program