The recent State Farm sponsorship of Jimmy Fallon's new home show to raise funds for the Red Cross exceeded the insurer's expectations.
- Report: Aussie SMEs shutting down or outsourcing marketing due to cost
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter advance hate speech talks with brands
- Why Box Hill Institute turned to games to boost conversion
- Watch live: How CPG brands are telling their stories and reaching consumers in the new normal
- P&G shares diversity data after its own marketing raises expectations