?The current global COVID-19 pandemic is resulting in unprecedented disruption to every aspect of our lives as marketing and brand professionals, from the ways we work, to how our organisations operate, and the way in which we acquire and engage customers. So we’ve drawn on our wonderful CMO50 alumni community to explore different aspects of the crisis facing all of us right now. In our first episode, we catch up with Telstra chief marketing officer, Jeremy Nicholas, on how he's helping the telco navigate the crisis and meet customer demand.
- ‘This is for cord cutters’: Discovery aims to launch Discovery+ streaming service in early 2021
- ‘Can’t really be ignored’: Marketers and media buyers are finally taking the on-going TikTok saga seriously
- Apple’s latest anti-tracking changes present fresh headache for publishers
- ‘Ripped the Band-Aid on some hard decisions’: How The New York Times is reshaping its ad business for a cookie-less world
- T-Mobile places $2.1 billion media account in review