Consumers are embracing new behavior and habits that will last far beyond COVID-19 and marketers would be wise to pay attention to these five.
- Consumers and marketers at odds over ad preferences, Kantar study finds
- How Ryder’s first ads about its supply chain business lifted lead volume 21%
- Callaway taps Kevin Nealon to tee up new clubs as interest in golf surges
- Anheuser-Busch’s first Black female brewmaster on the beer industry’s diversity gap
- With real-world experiences scarce, consumers warm to immersive tech, Accenture study says