Many platforms are already making concessions to help marketers by reducing costs and, in some cases, even suspending billing.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Vying for consumer revenue, Eater serves up new wine subscription play
- ‘This is a tricky job for humans’: How Meredith used AI and contextual data to build Campbell’s a new campaign
- ‘Show we’re listening’: Why agencies are lending office furniture, offering WiFi stipends to employees as new pandemic-era perks
- Solving content moderation requires humans, AI is not good enough
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning power content-first newsrooms