Here are some encouraging stories from marketers who made quick changes to adapt.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘How much do we want to get screwed?’: Confessions of an agency exec on lack of payment due to coronavirus
- ‘Significant under-delivery’: TV advertisers grapple with glut of live sports affecting viewership
- ‘Walk before you run’: Sports publishers look to blow out their betting content
- The thinking behind Modibodi’s taboo busting campaign
- Latest research shows consumer privacy concerns around data misuse rising