It’s a situation many brand marketers want to get to: A healthy and highly engaged customer loyalty program delivering potentially millions in sales and value to business and customers alike. And for iced bubble tea franchise outlet, Chatime, efforts to deliver just that will not only help build long-term brand equity, but provide some tools to help cope with the current COVID-19 crisis.
- ‘This is for cord cutters’: Discovery aims to launch Discovery+ streaming service in early 2021
- ‘Can’t really be ignored’: Marketers and media buyers are finally taking the on-going TikTok saga seriously
- Apple’s latest anti-tracking changes present fresh headache for publishers
- ‘Ripped the Band-Aid on some hard decisions’: How The New York Times is reshaping its ad business for a cookie-less world
- T-Mobile places $2.1 billion media account in review