Australian consumers are looking to trusted brands to provide them with safety and security during these difficult times as more of us become concerned about the economic, social and health impact of COVID-19, a new report claims.
- ‘Race to deliver’: Pernod Ricard CMO Pam Forbus on a new anti-hate speech initiative and how the coronavirus changed the company’s marketing
- Bridging AI to agility, empathy and purpose will accelerate marketing’s deep consumer and client relationships
- ASCI launches Covid-19 advisory for advertisers
- Life after the inter-religious Tanishq ad controversy
- Marketers are plugging into a world of streaming similarities (and differences)