Keeping marketing teams engaged during the COVID-19 crisis by upskilling on marketing and brand strategy fundamentals has prompted a new education offering from the Association of Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) and marketing thought leader, Mark Ritson.
- Corona Beer among the ‘winners’ in coronavirus sales surge
- Snapchat now lets users share Stories to outside apps like Triller
- Amazon fires the NYC worker who led a strike over coronavirus safety concerns
- Consumers believe brands can lead coronavirus response, but demand practical solutions
- Navigating TV advertising during and after coronavirus