Keeping marketing teams engaged during the COVID-19 crisis by upskilling on marketing and brand strategy fundamentals has prompted a new education offering from the Association of Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) and marketing thought leader, Mark Ritson.
- French advertising organizations lodge complaint with competition regulator over Apple privacy changes
- Brands have some new tricks up their sleeves this Halloween
- TikTok transitions with Shopify e-commerce deal
- As Oculus unleashes ad blitz, is it time for marketers to believe in virtual reality?
- Brands competing for larger slices of the pandemic pizza boom