The largest out-of-home media companies have seen their value fall by as much as 64 percent in recent weeks, as companies start offering discounts and promotions to drum up demand as consumers stay in.
- Consumers believe brands can lead coronavirus response, but demand practical solutions
- Navigating TV advertising during and after coronavirus
- Why it could be time to consider an e-commerce migration
- Havas CCO Harry Bee on how it's helping clients deliver 'in-home' creative
- How COVID-19 has impacted search results and how to develop an action plan to thrive