The largest out-of-home media companies have seen their value fall by as much as 64 percent in recent weeks, as companies start offering discounts and promotions to drum up demand as consumers stay in.
- Walt Disney’s Bob Iger: What it takes to be a great leader in and out of crisis
- 3 Australian CMOs explore the global marketing trends expected to dominate 2021
- Now TV is spreading the love, actually with festive ‘Greetings Gram’
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 3 December 2020
- Six takeaways from Ad Age and Verizon Media’s wine chat on branded storytelling