The largest out-of-home media companies have seen their value fall by as much as 64 percent in recent weeks, as companies start offering discounts and promotions to drum up demand as consumers stay in.
- Digiday research: 93% of survey respondents say they see white employees in senior leadership roles
- ‘There’s no antagonist’: News outlets mull the possible end of their editorial and business-side ‘Trump Bump’ bonanza
- ‘Like being conned’: Agency employees say that fake job listings are making the already difficult job market even harder
- WTF is redirect tracking?
- High-end fashion is finally joining the shift to digital