Brands and agencies are scrambling to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic gripping the world and to develop appropriate communication strategies to connect with customers. The Pew Research Center in the US reports in 2019 over half of adults turned to social media for their news. And in times of national and global emergencies, social media has a more important role than ever.
- Digiday research: 93% of survey respondents say they see white employees in senior leadership roles
- ‘There’s no antagonist’: News outlets mull the possible end of their editorial and business-side ‘Trump Bump’ bonanza
- ‘Like being conned’: Agency employees say that fake job listings are making the already difficult job market even harder
- WTF is redirect tracking?
- High-end fashion is finally joining the shift to digital