Brands and agencies are scrambling to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic gripping the world and to develop appropriate communication strategies to connect with customers. The Pew Research Center in the US reports in 2019 over half of adults turned to social media for their news. And in times of national and global emergencies, social media has a more important role than ever.
- Corona Beer among the ‘winners’ in coronavirus sales surge
- Snapchat now lets users share Stories to outside apps like Triller
- Amazon fires the NYC worker who led a strike over coronavirus safety concerns
- Consumers believe brands can lead coronavirus response, but demand practical solutions
- Navigating TV advertising during and after coronavirus