The Association of Market and Social Research Organisations (AMSRO) has sent an open letter to all governments in the wake of COVID-19 asking that all levels to continue to use and support market and social research services as a priority.
- Corona Beer among the ‘winners’ in coronavirus sales surge
- Snapchat now lets users share Stories to outside apps like Triller
- Amazon fires the NYC worker who led a strike over coronavirus safety concerns
- Consumers believe brands can lead coronavirus response, but demand practical solutions
- Navigating TV advertising during and after coronavirus