New York lawmakers are considering a 'copy cat' bill after Maryland approves a digital advertising tax that imposes a 10 percent tax for every digital ad sold toward companies such as Google and Facebook.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Walmart, Nutri-Grain, Modelo and more
- Quibi, one of Hollywood’s biggest flops, will reportedly close
- What to expect this holiday season: Exclusive insights on the shopper mindset during a COVID Christmas
- Notorious B.I.G. rapped about his love for Pepsi 23 years ago—now the brand is using it in an ad
- Opinion: Judge Stan Richards on his deeds, not a few words