In the wake of International Women’s Day, there was a lot of talk about how women need to forge ahead in their careers. CMO had the opportunity to talk to a number of marketers about how they got ahead in their careers and the top lessons they learnt along the way – lessons to benefit all those looking to make their careers in marketing.
- 5 takeaways from the ANA’s ‘human’-obsessed virtual Masters of Marketing event
- Who won the debate, plus Fox News vs. CNN vs. MSNBC on YouTube and Facebook: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Macy’s cuts Santa, Jay-Z debuts pot brand and cereal sales spike
- More-subdued presidential debate sees drop-off in TV viewers
- Ninja as pitchman? Why talent agencies see gamers as the new ‘face of brands’