A new survey has found most Australian organisations plan on giving staff access to leave, paid time off, or the ability to work from home in order to ride out the COVID-19 crisis.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now