La-Z-Boy has been around for nearly 100 years. However, in the 1990s, the recession and various competitors manufacturing overseas hit the company hard and it decided to switch up its marketing to attract more affluent and younger buyers, as well as women.
- Battling negative online customer reviews in the face of the Covid hangover
- Audi Australia appoints new GM marketing
- Netflix subscriber forecast falls short of expectations
- See Vroom’s new Super Bowl commercial about buying cars from consumers
- Peloton reportedly pauses production of bikes and treadmills as demand wanes