With events and roundtables being cancelled in all industries across the globe in the wake of COVID-19, and no indication when they may be able to start up again, content marketing is going to be vital for lead generation. However, according to a new report, only 12 per cent of marketers believe their content marketing programs target the right audiences with relevant and persuasive content.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now