The California attorney general’s office released its second set of modifications for the state’s Consumer Privacy Protection Act, or CCPA, one of which gives browser makers Safari and Firefox wide latitude in shaping consumer privacy, experts say.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Southwest Airlines, DoorDash, Walmart and more
- Watch the viral 10-second Biden campaign ad that Trump graciously made for him
- Katzenberg’s Quibi mulls sale after growth sputters, WSJ reports
- Holiday shopping and promos to start earlier than ever this year
- Emmy Awards hit another ratings low for virtual ceremony