It’s been a couple of weeks of cancellations and warnings as industries from technology to culture and sports to marketing and creative cancel, postpone or take events digital in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Oscar Wylee fined $3.5 million for breaches of Australian Consumer Law
- 5 steps Cue clothing took to adapt to the new normal of COVID-19 retail
- Consumer brand allegiance shifts as COVID-19 impacts CX expectations
- Facebook is basically in the tank for Trump, says Bloomberg Businessweek
- Facebook business app lets brands post to Facebook and Instagram simultaneously