As events around the globe move to the virtual realm, event organizers must re-examine their planning process and adapt for a digital offering.
- Why marketers need to think like gamers when trying to understand mobile advertising
- After online sales soar, Nike says consumers will not revert back to bricks-and-mortar
- Amazon stops sale of ‘Prime Bike’ and Uncle Ben’s becomes Ben’s Original: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Surprising results for The Drum’s TikTok challenge, where creatives made TikToks not ads
- Consumers say brands must do more to fight misinformation