Australia’s Information and Privacy Commissioner is taking Facebook to court, alleging serious privacy breaches that saw the personal data of more than 300,000 local consumers potentially disclosed to Cambridge Analytica for political profiling.
- 5 takeaways from the ANA’s ‘human’-obsessed virtual Masters of Marketing event
- Who won the debate, plus Fox News vs. CNN vs. MSNBC on YouTube and Facebook: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Macy’s cuts Santa, Jay-Z debuts pot brand and cereal sales spike
- More-subdued presidential debate sees drop-off in TV viewers
- Ninja as pitchman? Why talent agencies see gamers as the new ‘face of brands’