The Belgian brand is asking its chocolatiers to nominate their favorite charities supporting women's empowerment and giving away gifts to consumers that tweet about women that inspire them.
- Ethical whitelisting: how brands can support positive change with their ad dollars
- Indian Premier League 2020: what’s in store for the brand?
- Report: Aussie SMEs shutting down or outsourcing marketing due to cost
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter advance hate speech talks with brands
- Why Box Hill Institute turned to games to boost conversion