At its webcast annual meeting, Target reported a focus on smaller stores and new brand partnerships; the company also said it is meeting consumer demand for products despite the coronavirus.
- Forget ‘The Sopranos’ and ‘Game of Thrones’: HBO Max’s top hits are for kids
- Verizon pauses Pride campaign to support Black Lives Matter movement
- Watch live today at 4:30 p.m. EDT: BET president on media’s role to effect social change
- Opinion: Why brands need a culture-forward approach to connect with multicultural communities
- The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now: June 2, 2020