Trash-bag marketer has diverted 1 million pounds of hard-to-recycle plastics—equivalent to the weight of five passenger jets—from landfills in local programs.
- And the campaign-ad windfall winner is … Fox News
- Which agencies really lead strategy? The Economist's Becky McKinlay on industry shifts
- Brand bounce-back: HDFC Bank’s CMO wants to help consumers be positive
- Vying for consumer revenue, Eater serves up new wine subscription play
- ‘This is a tricky job for humans’: How Meredith used AI and contextual data to build Campbell’s a new campaign