Meerkat-loving outfit, Compare the Market, has appointed Christopher Catchpoole as its chief marketing officer, a position left vacant after Jenny Williams left the comparison business in 2019.
- US agencies will lose 52,000 jobs through 2021, Forrester predicts
- A regularly updated list tracking marketers’ response to coronavirus
- If you didn’t know L’Oréal owned Makeup.com, now you probably will
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg leaves racial justice leader frustrated after call
- 5 things every business needs to know about visual search and UX