Kathmandu has appointed its first chief customer officer following the departure of long-serving marketing and online chief, Paul Stern.
- The most important thing DTC startups can do is build diverse companies
- ‘The boundaries have broken’: Employers deal with the reality of workers bringing their ‘whole selves’
- How publishers are changing branded content operations to remotely produce high-res campaigns
- ‘You’re not going to get it all right’: IBM CMO Michelle Peluso on managing through a crisis
- Advertising, mired in racism, has a long road to recovery