When news of General Motors’ decision to ‘retire’ the iconic Australian Holden brand broke in early February, public outcry and a wave of nostalgia washed through the digital and print channels. With news of such a significant brand ‘retirement’, and the outpouring it generated, the team at CMO wanted to ask a bigger question: Just how do you know when it’s time to retire a brand?
- Why the art of human-centred design has become a vital CX tool
- Allstate rolls out first work from Droga5—without any 'Mayhem'
- B2B events were broken before the pandemic, their online reinvention is creating positive change
- Sandy Hook Promise's harrowing 'Back-to-School Essentials' wins the 2020 Outstanding Commercial Emmy
- Judge blocks Trump’s WeChat prohibition order in the U.S.